What We Do
Climate Impact ScoreTM is a pioneering program and decision-making tool that brings transparency and confidence to investments that claim a positive climate impact.
By providing the finance community with easily understood data supported by a rigorous methodology, Climate Impact Score allows stakeholders to assess the greenhouse gas reduction potential of investment products across asset classes. It is the first and only tool that quantifies the greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions from the projects funded by an investment over their lifetime.
Our approach enables users to:
- Align environmental values with investment principles
- Report quantifiable results on the climate impact of an investment product
- Define clear environmental performance standards that align with investment strategies
- Demonstrate the competitiveness of investment products in a crowded marketplace
- Connect climate indicators to portfolio performance over time